This custom Rom is developed and shared on XDA by Senior Member SpaceCaker so don't forget to thanks him. XperiaTized Revolutionized V2 [ICS] Rom for Samsung Galaxy Ace GT-S5830. So before proceeding to the installation instruction of XperiaTized Revolutionized V2 [ICS] Rom for Samsung Galaxy Ace GT-S5830. lets have look on features and screenshot (by dev.) of this custom Rom running on galaxy Ace.
NOTE 1.0 :-
- Xperia Optimized Music
- Prethemed so not like other Xperia Roms
- Xperia T keyboard * With Swype *
- Xperia U Window Animations
- Xperia T launcher
- Xperia S Clock
- Xperia S Wallpapers
- Xperia T Statusbar * not done yet *
- Xperia S ULTIMATE Lockscreen
- Xperia T Walkman
- Xperia T phone
- Almost Fully Prethemed
- Navigation Bar Option ON/OFF
- Xperia T widgets
- CM FileManager
- AOSP Smooth
- AOSP BAsed
- CM9/AOSP BUGS
- White Text on some of the White Pop-Ups
- also i am not done with theming all the apps but i will definetly do that laterV1.0 First Build
- Based on AOSP Beta 2 of maclawstudios
- Further themed dialer Tabs fixed
- Contacts Further Themed
- Statbar WIP
- navbar readded
- Lockscreen better sized
- more fluid
- more smoother
NOTE 1.0 :-
- If u want statusbar toggles + CM themes use V1
- if u want smoothness and stock Xperia T UI withouth toggles use V2
- toggles on V2 are WIP have small prob but will fix that
Warning: Use at your own Risk! This Rom is meant for Samsung Galaxy Ace model GT-S5830 Do not use on other Device. We will not be held responsible for any damage to your device.
- CWM galaxy Ace: ClockWorkRec5830i.zip
- Rom File v1 : XperiaTized Revolutionized V1.zip
- Rom File v2 :XperiaTized Revolutionized V2 AOSP.zip
- Gapps : gapps-jb-20120802-signed.zip
- Download the ROM file which version suit you best and CWM file then place them in the root of your phones sdcard.
- Reboot to recovery mode using combination of 3 button (Home Key+Volume Up Key + Power Key) together.
- In recovery mode use volume up and down to move up and down, home as selection button and power as back.
- Now select "apply update from sdcard" and select the CWM file "ClockWorkRec5830i.zip" this will take you to clockworkmod recovery.
- Wipe Data/Factory Reset,
- Wipe Cache Partition,
- Advanced/ wipe dalvik cache
- Format system
- After that Select install zip from sd and then "choose zip from sdcard" and select Rom File "xxx.zip" and then ok
- Flashing should begin let the process complete successfully and reboot.
- Remember first boot may take longer then normal boot some times say 10 minutes in case If blue screen appears at boot close phone and reboot there is no problem.(You can close phone with pressing power and volume down button at the same time for 10-15 seconds)
- Install Gapps