HTC is planning to launch its flagship Android smartphone “Butterfly” within the Indian market this month. Effectively-positioned sources have revealed to us that the smartphone will likely be priced round INR 44,000 in the country.
Originally launched in Japan with the title “J Butterfly”, HTC Butterfly was introduced for the worldwide markets within the early December, 2012. Company has since released it in many nations together with China and Taiwan. It has also been launched in US underneath the name “Droid DNA.”
Featuring a 5-inch 1920x1080p display, HTC Butterfly comes with Qualcomm’s Snapdragon S4 Pro quad-core processor, 2GB of RAM and 16GB of inner storage with microSD card slot. Apart from Beats Audio and the usual connectivity choices, the Butterfly additionally packs 8MP rear camera, and 2.1MP front shooter with full HD help for video chatting. On the batter front, there is a 2020 mAh battery, which seems slightly below-whelming.
While the features of the smartphone are certainly enticing, the pricing, which we have heard shouldn't be so much. An INR 44K value will make HTC Butterfly the most expensive Android smartphone within the country. We hope that HTC altering its mind in regards to the worth, but it appears to be like extremely unlikely.
The official launch is predicted in the subsequent two weeks and the phone is more likely to go on sale the identical day.
Here is a recap of HTC Butterfly key options, do let us know in comments whether or not you plans to grab this smartphone at such a hefty price or does the options justify this pricing?
Features of HTC Butterfly
- 1.5GHz Qualcomm S4 quad-core processor
- 5 inch super LCD three with Corning Gorilla Glass 2 & Full HD 1920 x 1080 resolution
- Android 4.1 with HTC Sense
- Total storage: 16GB | Enlargement card slot supports microSD memory card for as much as 32GB further storage
- RAM: 2 GB
- Bluetooth with aptX enabled (Bluetooth 4.zero)
- DLNA for wirelessly streaming media, micro-USB 2.0 (5-pin) port with MHL for USB or HDMI connection
- eight megapixel digital camera with auto focus, LED flash, and BSI sensor (for better low-gentle captures), F2.0 aperture and 28mm lens
- 2.1 megapixel front digital camera (1080p for video chat)
- Devoted HTC ImageChip
- 2020 mAh battery