Take control of your notifications. LEDs, vibrations, repeating sounds and more. Light Flow allows you to take control of your notification LED colors and makes them successively flash one color after another.
It also allows you to set repeating sounds on vibration patterns for you notifications. You can also set a "sleep" mode or "on charge" where the lights and/or sounds and vibrations will not be heard or seen. If you've come from a Blackberry device and miss the features of BeBuzz / BerryBuzz then give LightFlow a try!
This program will allow you to control the notification color for the over 250 applications and system events such as:
- Missed calls
- Voice mail
- Calendar reminders
- SMS messages
- MMS messages
- Low battery
- No signal
- Google talk
It allows the colors to flash in succession, so if you have a new SMS and a missed call it can alternate between the two colors. You can also set which notification type has the highest priority and let it flash in just that one color.
There's different profiles for when your phone is charging and when it is running on battery. If you find it eats your battery too much for your liking then you can change settings to conserve the battery use.
What's in this version : (Updated : Dec 21, 2012)
- Multiple calendars plus swiping away calendar notifications
- Added "Root mode" so you can enable/disable root options
- Priority sorting notifications
- Fixes for nexus 4 color cyling
- Fixed black screen issues
- Fix for Turkish language
- Added Arabic (thanks to abu iyadd)
- Fix for screen flash option in android 4.2 (new write settings permission required)
- Fix to re-enable aquamail (new aquamail permission required)
- Support for 62 additional apps including Falcon Pro and Hike
Download Light Flow - LED&Notifications v3.4.0 APK here: Light Flow - LED&Notifications v3.4.0 APK