Generally Htc is know for its Android Phones with finest quality and experience of operating system run on very good hardware. But Like other company has started Launching Own Tablet Pc's. Htc Flyer is also one of them. Htc Gives a gadgets with android like other but also gives UI sense of Htc.
HTC Flyer is a tablet pc with Android 2.3.3 instead of Android 3.0 , Flyer uses Android 2.3.3 , skinned with HTC's familiar Sense UI. Instead of the dual-core processors that have quickly become the standard for new tablets (particularly Nvidia's Tegra 2 ), HTC has gone for a single-core processor with a highter colck speed. The Cpu is paired with 1GB of RAM, so there's great potential for multitasking.
Key Features : HTC Flyer :
- 5 megapixel rear camera
- 1.3 megapixel fron-facing camera for video calling
- Hd recording at 720p @ 25fps.
- Super LCD display
- screens have a 3D effect
- N-Trig Stylus recognition hardware steup
- Came in different size choose as you like
- HSPA+ (3g)
- MIcro-Usb port
- MicroSd Card slot
Hardware & Software :
- Single core processor of higher clock.
- 1GB of internal RAM
- OS - Android 2.3.3 with HTC sense 3.0
- Portable size
- HTC user interface looks attractive
- Useful stylus can take notes anywhere in the user interface
Missing things :
- Non-HTC apps don't suit the big screen
- Terrible battery life compared to competitors
- Doesn't run the latest version of Android
- Even with 3g no voice calling
The HTC Flyer's user interface does a good job of making Android more appealing to less techy users. But non-HTC apps in the Android Market can provide a rude reminder that most apps available for the Flyer were designed with phones, rather than a tablet, in mind. The device's comparatively short battery life is a major drawback too, which is a shame, as this is otherwise a sleek and highly portable tablet.
Should i buy this :
Well this very good tablet pc but still needs some technical additions. Their are so many other tablet pc's where you can choose like motorola zoom or other. This product is missing so many things like new android os has been launched but it still working on older version and with single core processor . So it is not good deal , fully not value for money .